Kyle and I skipped church, I know we're bad, and took a drive up the canyon on sunday and after a while, we pulled over to the side of the road to watch nature and eat our treats and Kodiak was sitting on daddy's lap of course. We were all just enjoying ourselves (Kyle hasn't ever smiled so big), and Kyle looked over at Kodiak and said, "You are a cute little guy huh?" and that adorable little stinker of mine, looked into his daddy's eyes and smiled a huge grin, then reached up and smeared his drooled-all-over vanilla wafer across Kyle's face. It was hilarious! Kodiak is very intelligent and extremely mischievious and I believe he understands every word we say to him. I have never seen a baby so mischievious at such a young age. Gotta love him though!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment