? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby #2

Well, Kyle and I went to my 20 week ultrasound (and my sister was wonderful enough to watch Kodiak for that hour) and......IT IS A GIRL!!!! Kyle has wanted a girl since the day he found out he had a son (cuz once a son is born, its ok to have a girl :) ). I was hoping for a boy, but knew it was a girl from day 1 (ok, kyle and I both did) and as I've gotten used to the idea, I went from just being ok with it, to very excited! She gave the ultrasound tech. a super hard time. She'd show her fingers and then close her fist right before he could take the picture. And that's how it was with everything he needed to look at and measure. ha ha ha I was afraid she'd be a little stinker, but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from my tree. We have picked out a name, but with the million other girls pregnant and expecting girls, we have chosen not to tell even our moms until she has popped out and is in our arms. Its very unique, but not crazy. :) Go ahead and guess, cuz it is not in any baby name book i've seen. :)

0 comments: