? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kisses

So it used to be that Kodiak would give anyone a slobbery kiss on the cheek who asked him, but over the last little while he's become very particular. For example, my mom was here the other day and Kodiak refused to give me a kiss until I turned him so my mom couldn't see him and he gave me a tentative one. When noone is around he is so generous with kisses, but especially when dad is home, he refuses. I think he is hitting that "I'm embarrassed to be seen kissing my mom" stage a little early.

0 comments: