So I took Kodiak to his 6 month checkup at the Doctor at he only weighed 12oz more than at 4 months. The doctor told me that on top of nursing him, I needed to shove as many calories in him as he will eat (he has the fastest metabolism I've ever seen), as well as add a formula supplement. So I went out and bought some formula and have been trying to give it to him via a bottle for a few days and he looks at me with the saddest face and cries and then smacks his gums together and talks to me. It is so sad to see that face. Anyway, I've been mixing it in his fruits and vegetables lately but decided that today he WAS going to take a bottle. So as soon as he woke up, I made him one and I knew he was very hungry. He started crying and fussing again and I looked him in the eye and told him he wasn't getting any nana's (bananas) until he drank it all (4oz). He looked at me almost angry-like and grasped the bottle between his little hands, shoved the nipple in his mouth and bit it as hard as he could. ha ha ha He even had the angry eyebrows. It tasted nasty again but he swallowed a couple times before he refused to take anymore. Anyway, it was hilarious. So I gave him some nana's anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment